baumer

Wednesday Numbers (MI 8.5 SH2 6.5 Alvin 6.5 TinTin 4.2 DT 4.1)

Maybe it is not the end of the Chipmunks. And Holmes will do enough do convince WB to do a final movie.I hope MI4 passes the 200M.Tintin and TGWTDT are looking at a 70M-80M finish.

Edited by CJohn

Mission:Impossible has a solid chance to reach 200m. Never thought it would be that big and that's a pleasant surprise.I see Sherlock Holmes 2 finishing at about 170-175m. In a better marketplace it would have made much more.Alvin 3 is having some good legs but it 's still far from the previous two instalments.I think that Dragon Tattoo has a decent chance for 100m.I 'm not sure about Tintin yet. I think that it will probably collapse after the holidays. But 80-90m is really possible.

Maybe it is not the end of the Chipmunks. And Holmes will do enough do convince WB to do a final movie.I hope MI4 passes the 200M.Tintin and TGWTDT are looking at a 70M-80M finish.

isn't Chipmunks still going to finish with far less than the first two I believe? So I think the studio will probably decide to end it here or make DTV spin offs or something

Mission Impossible: 8.5 mill -11.5% (94.6 mill)Sherlock: 6.5 mill -11% (103.5 mill)Alvin: 6.5 -4.5% (69.7 mill)Tin Tin: 4.2 -6.7% (31.8 mill)Dragon Tattoo: 4.1 -11% (36.5 mill)ERC on Twitter

Very expected numbers... Drops are like 2005..

Alvin 3 went up from estimates $6,557,259.

As much as it pains me to say, Alvin WOM is good. It looked like audiences finally got smarter when it opened but now it`s recovering so the only explanation is that someone is saying great things about this trainwreck. Edited by fishnets

As much as it pains me to say, Alvin WOM is good. It looked like audiences finally got smarter when it opened but now it`s recovering so the only explanation is that someone is saying great things about this trainwreck.

It is the major family movie of this Christmas. It lost the adult appeal, but kids still love them.

As much as it pains me to say, Alvin WOM is good. It looked like audiences finally got smarter when it opened but now it`s recovering so the only explanation is that someone is saying great things about this trainwreck.

Please dont put alvin and good WOM in the same sentense..Make's me sick..

I think that is optimistic. Alvin seems to be making less than the last one everywhere. Maybe there will be another but I don't know if it will be certainty.

It is recovering in a strong way during this week. I can see it doing 210M OS and 140M DOM. The budget is only 75M. They will do another in 4-5 years. Just watch. Edited by CJohn

no, it is because it is the only big kids film out right now.