Noctis

Christmas Numbers: Unbroken 15.59, ITW 15.1, BOFTA 13.1, NATM 7.35 (official estimates) | full BOM list on p22

YAYYYY Bilbo!  :wub:  :wave:  that's the true inspirational story!

big FU to Tomatoes & critics!!!

tumblr_nh7sq4Sx031tds5a1o1_500.jpg

I heard clapping but not many times here 

At 300, POTC 2, ROTK, Gravity

@ my recent BotFA IMAX showing the round of applause was organized by the gu6y that sat next to me

great atmosphere that was B)

Edited by Lady of Lorien
  • Like 1

Please don't get me wrong. My problem is how Holywood typically chooses real-life stories about not-so-great Asians against the all-awesome Americans. There are so many stories to be told out there about great Asian and Asian American people, but Hollywood will invariably choose to showcase the ones that portray them as evil. Anyway, it's just one of my film pet peeves.

If their population continues to grow at the pace it is, it won't be too long until that changes as it has for blacks and Latinos already.

Only time I've ever experienced applause was at Battle of the Five Armies. But I don't know if maybe in Canada, people are more subdued (if that's the right word) I've never experienced booing at all.

You haven't seen an Enbridge Gateway Pipeline commercial then. Every single time people boo and loudly too.

• Like 1