Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers (Jan 2-4)

$4.5 million ($331 million) 

$3.5 million/$4 million ($336 million)

$2.5 million ($339 million)

$1.5 million ($341 million)

$1 million ($342 million)

$347 million DOM

That'd be a great finish. Especially since everyone thought $275-285 million after MJ1's OW  :lol: they should know by now Hunger Games is a leggy franchise. 

It's a record right? A franchise with films over 300 M with each film being leggier than the previous movie?

I remember the 2003 Peter Pan movie in commercials when I was six, but I've never watched it. The only Pan things I've experienced were the Disney flick, Finding Neverland, and the NBC special.

Edited by CoolEric258

Need for Speed announced it with 6 weeks to go and looked Awesome in 3D.

I would imagine they were working on said 3D much earlier than that. It probably depended on how it looked as to whether or not they announced it. Besides, cars racing around is a hell of a lot different than what will be shown in MJ2.

I would imagine they were working on said 3D much earlier than that. It probably depended on how it looked as to whether or not they announced it. Besides, cars racing around is a hell of a lot different than what will be shown in MJ2.

There is quite a bit that could look cool in 3D in MJ2.