CoolioD1

87TH ACADEMY AWARDS CEREMONY DISCUSSION THREAD AAAHHH! | Discuss It Live Here

Rourke bad mouthed Marvel.  He called Iron Man 2 shit.  He said that he worked hard on the character and he was told that he could bring some of his ideas to the role nd then they left about 80% of his ideas on the cutting room floor.  And he's right.  Iron Man 2 is horrible.  So yes, he bad mouthed Marvel but he  was right.

• Like 7

Another person laughing. I agree, the entire situation is hilarious

It is though. Like I found it funny. Especially cus like after the GG win of HTTYD2 we were all like Dragon 2 might not even get nommed and it was Lego who ended up being snubbed. 

• Like 1

Sorry, maybe it was too much...allow me to rephrase it:

It was a horrible piece of shit and it made me want to slit my wrists and then pour vinegar on the wounds, anything to take away the pain of watching that horrible horrible film.

LOL don't hold back. Give us more.

• Like 3

This is gonna be a lowwwww rated oscar broadcast. nph won't bring the viewers like other hosts have. Not really any audience favorites among the nominees. I guess Sniper is about to make lots of money.

IKR? They should've nominated LEGO for BP, now the GA is just gonna tune out after Lonely Island's performance

Lego was a gimmick.  Another pet Rock.  It had characters from other movies and that was like a shiny new chew toy for a dog, yes, the dog in this case is all of you, brainwashed by that shiny new toy.  Problem is, there was nothing to it.  It was a painful experience watching that film.

Sorry, maybe it was too much...allow me to rephrase it:

It was a horrible piece of shit and it made me want to slit my wrists and then pour vinegar on the wounds, anything to take away the pain of watching that horrible horrible film.

Tell us how you really feel.

• Like 1

Lego was a gimmick.  Another pet Rock.  It had characters from other movies and that was like a shiny new chew toy for a dog, yes, the dog in this case is all of you, brainwashed by that shiny new toy.  Problem is, there was nothing to it.  It was a painful experience watching that film.

:rofl:

• Like 1