grim22

Tuesday Numbers (Rth): Sniper 9.8M, Wedding Ringer 1.6M, Paddington and Taken 3 1M

You dont wanna come down to Myrtle Beach/Charleston and hang? :( you know they offer non-stop flights to and from Toronto!

Some of you guys might not believe this but I'd love to meet everyone here.  I would.  Even idiots controversial members like Noctis I'd like to meet.  But that's almost impossible.  I'm going to try to one day meet people on the west coast and then maybe people on the East coast.  So yes, I'd love to hang out with you as well.  And if that is an invitation, I will try to oblige it.

• Like 5

No love for the rest of us SoCal folk?

I only know of Tele and Jay.  But yes, anyone in So-cal who has the time when I'm there, I'll certainly be up for it.  Absolutely.

Impressive Tuesday!  Small sample, but through 5 days lined up next to Blart, I have AS projected at a 409M finish.  Probably need another week's worth of numbers for a more solid projection, but things are looking good right now.

• Like 2

Impressive Tuesday!  Small sample, but through 5 days lined up next to Blart, I have AS projected at a 409M finish.  Probably need another week's worth of numbers for a more solid projection, but things are looking good right now.

Paul Blart meets American Sniper, that should be the plot for Paul Blart 3.

• Like 5

The movie is becoming a social event, Katniss is dead and buried. I don't see the movie suddenly crumbling down any time soon.

That sniper continues his long series of confirmed kills from the heavens.

It could enter the top 10 of R Rated films of all time adjusted !

• Like 1

The movie success will likely over shadow the other Oscar films in the mind of general audiences.

Most people will be like Boyhood who?

That's because no one has seen Boyhood, Whiplash, Wild, Birdman and some of the others.

• Like 3

The movie success will likely over shadow the other Oscar films in the mind of general audiences.

Most people will be like Boyhood who?

A lot of people are gonna tune in on Oscar  night for America s favourite sniper and yep, millions of people will be like Boyhood what where when , dafuck ?

• Like 1

9.9m well above my projected 8m in my 468m prediction

Lookin like (if it continues to follow my projected daily pattern)

Tue: 9.9 -43%

Wed: 8.4 -15%

Thur: 8.5 +1%

Fri: 20.4 +140%

Sat: 33.70 +65%

Sun: 20.55m -39%

2nd Wknd: 74.65 -16%

• Like 3

9.9m well above my projected 8m in my 468m prediction

Lookin like (if it continues to follow my projected daily pattern)

Tue: 9.9 -43%

Wed: 8.4 -15%

Thur: 8.5 +1%

Fri: 20.4 +140%

Sat: 33.70 +65%

Sun: 20.55m -39%

2nd Wknd: 74.65 -16%

There's no way it makes that much this weekend and if it does, you can fucking lock 400 mill.

• Like 1

There's no way it makes that much this weekend and if it does, you can fucking lock 400 mill.

If that by some crazy chance happens; fuck $400 million, I'm going straight to calling $600 million. :P

Joking aside a $50 million or so second weekend is looking incredibly likely now.

• Like 2

This weekend will really give us much better insight into where this will end up. It could go anywhere from $300+ to $400+. $400+ isn't likely yet, but if it gets a hold like some of these predictions, it is certainly possible. That being said, I'm hoping for $330 for now. It would still be incredibly impressive but I think GOTG and MJ1 deserve being the top 2. An R rated number 1 would be cool though and I like the possibilities that come with that. More R rated blockbusters? Now I'm getting indecisive...

• Like 2