Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Look all around the web, critics and audiences alike are destroying this film.

My theater applauded at the end of the movie, and my non-movie fanatic friend liked it. Not saying it won't have bad legs but I don't think it's a guarantee.

How will Spongebob get to $200 million when the first movie tapped out at $85 million after a $32 million opening? Idk g0rls

The Incredibles ($360 million adjusted)

Polar Express ($220 million adjusted)

National Treasure ($235 million adjusted)

Christmas With the Kranks ($90 million adjusted)

Lemony Snicket ($150 million adjusted)

Ohh and Shark Tale ($220 million adjusted)

If SpongeBon 1 had zero competition and a Feb release date, it could have gotten a $45-50 million OW on its way to $160-200 million just like SpongeBob 2.

The first just had a horrible amount of competition

Yea 200...rwally? Doubt it.

Why? Zero competition until Mar 13. Even then, Cinderella isn't direct since SpongeBob's fan base slightly skews male.

$56 million

$41 million/$50.5 million ($120 million)

$24.5 million ($151 million)

$17 million ($173 million)

$13 million ($191 million)

$8 million ($202 million)

$6 million ($211 million)

$2.5 million ($215 million)

$1.5 million ($217 million)

$1 million ($218 million)

$222 million DOM

Other than Pres Day weekend, I haven't given it any truly insane drops considering there's no major competition.

Debating on if I want to do a Jupiter Ascending/SpongeBob 3D double feature, but I can't find anyone who wants to see SpongeBob in general and I don't want to see it alone for obvious reasons (creepy 19-year-old guy alone seeing SpongeBob at 3 in the afternoon?).

Of course, I'm surviving on two hours of sleep so maybe just Jupiter is the best idea.

• Like 1

Debating on if I want to do a Jupiter Ascending/SpongeBob 3D double feature, but I can't find anyone who wants to see SpongeBob in general and I don't want to see it alone for obvious reasons (creepy 19-year-old guy alone seeing SpongeBob at 3 in the afternoon?).

Of course, I'm surviving on two hours of sleep so maybe just Jupiter is the best idea.

There's going to be teens/college kids in the theater, so just go see SpongeBob by yourself if you really want to. You'll have more fun with that than Jupiter IMO

Why? Zero competition until Mar 13. Even then, Cinderella isn't direct since SpongeBob's fan base slightly skews male.

$56 million

$41 million/$50.5 million ($120 million)

$24.5 million ($151 million)

$17 million ($173 million)

$13 million ($191 million)

$8 million ($202 million)

$6 million ($211 million)

$2.5 million ($215 million)

$1.5 million ($217 million)

$1 million ($218 million)

$222 million DOM

Other than Pres Day weekend, I haven't given it any truly insane drops considering there's no major competition.

Agree

• Like 1