lilmac

What movies did critics get the most wrong?

your friends are probably geeks :P

the thing is, they aren't, I don't really talk about movies in real life as I do on the internet.

the closest of a opinion that I get from them is when the movie is over, we are leaving the theater and one of them says "that was awful//awesome." always followed by "are you guys hungry? let's eat" lol

the thing is, they aren't, I don't really talk about movies in real life as I do on the internet.

the closest of a opinion that I get from them is when the movie is over, we are leaving the theater and one of them says "that was awful//awesome." always followed by "are you guys hungry? let's eat" lol

I was only messing. Clearly gravity gad good wom with those legs, I just don't think it was as loved by audiences as it was by critics.

I love how you guys are mixing personal opinion, regular moviegoers opinion and casual moviegoers opinion 

If we're talking personal opinion, then I could name hundreds. Here are a few off the top of my head:

Overrated:

The Dark Knight (along with most acclaimed superhero movies, except TDKR, Batman Begins and GotG)

Toy Story 3

The Artist

Forrest Gump

The Usual Suspects

Every "Good" Bond Film Ever

Slumdog Millionaire

Titanic

Million Dollar Baby

Les Misérables

The Pursuit of Happyness

In Bruges

Underrated

Starship Troopers

The Life of David Gale

If we're talking personal opinion, then I could name hundreds. Here are a few off the top of my head:

Overrated:

The Dark Knight (along with most acclaimed superhero movies, except TDKR, Batman Begins and GotG)

Toy Story 3

The Artist

Forrest Gump

The Usual Suspects

Every "Good" Bond Film Ever

Slumdog Millionaire

Titanic

Million Dollar Baby

Les Misérables

The Pursuit of Happyness

In Bruges

Underrated