iceroll

Snowden | September 16, 2016 | Trailer on Page 6. Special screening at SDCC Thursday

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm just pointing out that based on the current conversation and the focus, only one side is likely to be held accountable and it ain't the NSA or government.

Which doesn't mean the other side shouldn't be held accountable for their actions.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Which doesn't mean the other side shouldn't be held accountable for their actions.

If people can forgive or ignore the government for abusing it's authority and public trust and abusing the constitutional rights of the entire country then they can forgive a person who risked everything to inform the public and uphold the constitution.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

If people can forgive or ignore the government for abusing it's authority and public trust and abusing the constitutional rights of the entire country then they can forgive a person who risked everything to inform the public and uphold the constitution.

That isn't my opinion. I think I've made that clear.

And upholding the constitution doesn't include leaking information about our foreign covert operations.

17 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

That isn't my opinion. I think I've made that clear.

And upholding the constitution doesn't include leaking information about our foreign covert operations.

Yes, we have differing opinions. I never said otherwise.

And what foreign covert operations are you referring to? Spying on our allies?

• Like 1

Just now, grey ghost said:

Yes, we have differing opinions. I never said otherwise.

And what foreign covert operations are you referring to? Spying on our allies?

Well, they are foreign, and they are covert operations. These allies also include Russia and China.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

So Russia and China had no clue we were spying on them? Are they complete idiots?

That's not the point. He showed how we were spying on them. That's a huge non-no. Like I said, Snowden should be commended for his whistle blowing activities, but he went too far with this.