kayumanggi

THE DANISH GIRL | 11.27.15 | Focus | final domestic gross: $11,114,018

But she's in Man From UNCLE :ph34r:

So is the consensus on this bird that that won't be any good? I think it looks fantastic and the screening have generated some great buzz.

Also, everyone stop what you are doing and go watch Testamant of Youth. "Star is born" performance for the beautiful Vikander.

But she's in Man From UNCLE :ph34r:

And Seventh Son, Ex Machina, Son of a Gun, Testament of Youth, and was cast as the female lead in Bourne 5. Also Tulip Fever and The Light Between Oceans (both still without a release date). Adding Man from UNCLE and Danish Girl. Vikander taking over the world. And I love it.

• Like 3

So is the consensus on this bird that that won't be any good? I think it looks fantastic and the screening have generated some great buzz.

Also, everyone stop what you are doing and go watch Testamant of Youth. "Star is born" performance for the beautiful Vikander.

Ethan hates fun. He hated Kingsman and he will hate UNCLE as well. Everyone else thinks it looks great and lots of fun. Ethan has a completely ridiculous taste :lol: Don't care about what he says :lol: 

• Like 1

And Seventh Son, Ex Machina, Son of a Gun, Testament of Youth, and was cast as the female lead in Bourne 5. Also Tulip Fever and The Light Between Oceans (both still without a release date). Adding Man from UNCLE and Danish Girl. Vikander taking over the world. And I love it.

I bet The Light Between Oceans waits since it isn't in competition at Venice or Opening/Closing/Centerpiece at NYFF. Guess we have to wait until Telluride to be certain.

It would be silly to release this year. Vikander and Fassbender are both almost certainly getting nods in Danish Girl and Steve Job respectively.

• Like 1

Ethan hates fun. He hated Kingsman and he will hate UNCLE as well. Everyone else thinks it looks great and lots of fun. Ethan has a completely ridiculous taste :lol: Don't care about what he says :lol:

maybe UNCLE will pull a Pacific Rim on me but it looks like shit

I fail to see how one can have fin while watching Kingsman