baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

Apparently the answer to this is looking like

1) Less

2.) Less

3) Less

4) More

Safe to say we didn't see that coming.

Yeah, China's almost a lock, Russia is doubtful but not entirely out of the question, Portugal is No, and Germany I have no idea. Im screwed on this one, but the way the scoring was set up it was worth rolling the dice.
  • Like 1

So the answers to this week should be

1) Will Pitch Perfect make at least 20 mill more than Mad Max? YES

2) Will Pitch Perfect make more than 49 mill OW? YES

3) Will PP have previews of more than 4 mill? YES

4) Will PP have an OD of more than 17.5 mill? YES

5) Will PP be number one this weekend? YES

6) Will Mad Max open to more than 30 mill? YES

7) Will MM have previews of more than 2 mill? YES

8) Will MM drop more than 25% on Sunday? YES

9) Will Avengers drop more than 45%? YES

10) Will Avengers increase more than 58% on Saturday? YES

11) Will Age of Adeline fall more than 25%? YES

12) Will the top three films combine to make more than 115 mill? YES

Question 13:

This is an all or nothing question. If you go for it, you must get all four questions right. If you do not go for it, you get 0 points. However, if you do not get perfect on this question, you will lose 20,000 points. Getting it correct means you get 20,000 points. All or nothing. If you are not going to attempt this question, just say #13: Abstain.

A) Will MM fall less than 10% on Saturday? NO

B) Will Avengers have a Saturday decrease of less than 51% from last Friday? NO

C) Will F7 increase more than 60% on Saturday? YES

D) Will Woman in Gold fall more than 12% on Thursday? NO

Bonus 1: What finishes is spots:

4 HOT PURSUIT

7 AGE OF ADALINE

8 HOME

11 WOMAN IN GOLD

12 CINDERELLA

2000 each correct, 5000 bonus for all 5 correct.

Bonus 2: What will PP and MM combine to make this weekend? 114.7M

Bonus 3: What will Avengers make on Sunday? 11.457M

For the positions let's keep in mind that Bombay Velvet hasn't reported yet. That may screw things up.

Did anyone not put PP2 in their top 15? 

Me.

I had PP2 at first, making 85m, but I bumped PP2 off my list after I seeing Hot Pursuit trailer, thinking it would be the breakout comedy of the summer.   :(

It looks like for question 13 only CJohn, Empire, glassfairy, Jake Gittes, kayumanggi went for it. All got it wrong, so there's going to be a lot of movement with some users predictions.

Fucking Furious 7 :lol: 

• Like 3

It won't. Bombay Velvet has been a major bomb both in India and OS.

5.8 million trailer views in a month is fairly high. It definitely has a chance at cracking the top 12. It only needs a 3k PTA to do it.

5.8 million trailer views in a month is fairly high. It definitely has a chance at cracking the top 12. It only needs a 3k PTA to do it.

Really doubt it. The movie has turned into a disaster for everyone involved. I would be surprised if it made the top 12. I know plenty of my friends who decided to skip it once the reviews came in, I myself didn't bother watching it despite the theater being literally a 2 minute walk from my home (not even exaggerating here, the theater is literally across the road).

According to MCN, Piku earned more in its second weekend than Bombay Velvet did in its OW, that is like the holdover of Pitch Perfect 2 trouncing the opening of Tomorrowland (basically a female targeted small scale drama/comedy beating out a high concept star vehicle)

http://moviecitynews.com/2015/05/the-weekend-report-138/

The director even wrote its eulogy on Facebook today

Its time to close the book and move on. its been a journey, as if one life is over with Bombay Velvet. a lot of people...

Posted by

Anurag Kashyap

on

Sunday, 17 May 2015
Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

It looks like for question 13 only CJohn, Empire, glassfairy, Jake Gittes, kayumanggi went for it. All got it wrong, so there's going to be a lot of movement with some users predictions.

I am going for everything thing this year. I am just hoping for more hits than misses. :lol:

Edited by Empire Out
  • Like 3

There should have been a bonus for 10/11/12 out of 12.....there always is. So there wil be this week too. Ill just make it same as last week.