baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

I don't think anyone has a good top 15. The only bonus available still is the top 3 regardless of order.

I think the Top 3 has to be in order in order to get a bonus.

From page 1 of this thread:

"If you are able to call the top three positions right, in order, regardless of the gross, you will get a 75,000 point bonus."

I think the Top 3 has to be in order in order to get a bonus.

From page 1 of this thread:

"If you are able to call the top three positions right, in order, regardless of the gross, you will get a 75,000 point bonus."

There's another section for if you get the top 3 right regardless of order.

Do you remember where you saw that? I can't find it in the scoring section.

That's my bad. I thought it was 1-3, but it's 2-4.

Call SPOTS 2-4 correct, regardless of order, and receive a 150,000 point bonus.

Holy shit! For SOTM 3 there is going to be an 84,000 point swing for those that get all 4 compared to those who went for it all and got 2 questions wrong. Massive change in the standings ahead.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro

Holy shit! For SOTM 3 there is going to be an 84,000 point swing for those that get all 4 compared to those who went for it all and got 2 questions wrong. Massive change in the standings ahead.

And that is why I just went for the 3 easy ones with Inside Out

• Like 1

Just went through them. Empire is the only one to get 7/8 and thus gets maximum +49 or +56k. 15 users got the 4/4 and thus +28k, 9 users got -56k and everyone else fell between. Actually B if you're cool I've got a day off today and can score that question. I think it's obvious Magic Mike will have the best multiplier.

• Like 2

Just went through them. Empire is the only one to get 7/8 and thus gets maximum +49 or +56k. 15 users got the 4/4 and thus +28k, 9 users got -56k and everyone else fell between. Actually B if you're cool I've got a day off today and can score that question. I think it's obvious Magic Mike will have the best multiplier.

To many people went with Spy getting 150M instead of going with San Andreas like I did.

• Like 1

I'll let you score that one and thank you.  I'm going to do the weekly scores today, get the new questions up and maybe a new SOTM as well.

Looks like there is a lot of preseason questions that can be scored.  I'll get on that today.  There might be a hell of a lot of points given out today.

I'll let you score that one and thank you.  I'm going to do the weekly scores today, get the new questions up and maybe a new SOTM as well.

Looks like there is a lot of preseason questions that can be scored.  I'll get on that today.  There might be a hell of a lot of points given out today.

Let's see. :)

• Like 1