baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

That is actually a lower number than the first movie. The first one sold 107000 tickets in comparable time. This one sold 102000 tickets. Considering the first probably had a far bigger 3D share... :lol: 

It's around $675k.

The first did 930k :lol: The power of a ~95% 3D share against a much smaller this time around (probably around 30%).

Edited by CJohn

Official OW for Avengers 2 in Portugal: € 604.983,52

I haven't made the conversion to dollars but that isn't 1M.

Well we knew that was going to happen since you reported its initial abysmal numbers

• Like 1

oh ok and last thing ill say on the subject of me its fine if i lose points for that one lowest grossing question but i dont think id be disqualified like someone said also i assume everyone by now knows avengers 2 OW

$191,271,109

oh ok and last thing ill say on the subject of me its fine if i lose points for that one lowest grossing question but i dont think id be disqualified like someone said also i assume everyone by now knows avengers 2 OW

$191,271,109

Avi you're not understanding. I know you're fairly new around here, but you can't ever edit your first post with your top 15 etc after the deadline. Anyone can say "oh I just changed one answer" and then change a ton of other things now that they have more information and numbers. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying the possibility is there and for that reason baumer doesn't allow any edits.

It's up to him what he wants to do, but you could be completely disqualified from the whole game, not just that question. I'm not trying to sound like this game is life or death, but you have no idea how serious an error you made. That was a HUGE mistake editing your post since there's no way to go back and see what it was like before the edit. You'd be extremely lucky if baumer only disqualified you from that question.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 1

Well we knew that was going to happen since you reported its initial abysmal numbers

Estimated tickets sold on OD for Avengers: 36000 (5th biggest OD of all time at the time)

Estimated tickets sold on OD for Age of Ultron: 8300 :lol:

It recovered over the weekend but it was not enough. 

So Trank getting canned from Star Wars would have affected my F4 prediction if the news came in time

Yeah, mine too... It is too late now...

It hasn't changed my prediction. Yet.

You can't edit your predictions now.

Edited by CJohn