Kalo

How Many 2015 Releases have made you cry?

I cry very easily at films, but the last time I cried in the cinema wasn't a 2015 release, despite the fact that it came out only two weeks ago - The Tale of the Princess Kaguya. Before that, the last film I cried at was Night at the Museum 3, and The Hobbit 3.

Edited by treeroy

When Tris's mom died, yeah the movie wasn't great, but I didn't hate it. and Shailene was really good in it.

I didn't really cry at Godzilla, but when the guy's wife died :(. lots of people cried at Winter Soldier.. and I actually cried at two parts in GOTG. wait three sort of..

You cried in all these movies and not in MJ1? :lol:

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

1. Furious 7

More like shed a tear. I did cry admittedly when I found out Paul died. I did also cry when I got back from the movie and watched tribute videos and interviews with the cast. But in the theatre itself, I was like that guy on Cloudy W/ Meatballs 2 "it's enough to make a grown man cry... but not this man! Get back in there!" :ph34r:

• Like 1

1. Furious 7

More like shed a tear. I did cry admittedly when I found out Paul died. I did also cry when I got back from the movie and watched tribute videos and interviews with the cast. But in the theatre itself, I was like that guy on Cloudy W/ Meatballs 2 "it's enough to make a grown man cry... but not this man! Get back in there!" :ph34r:

You don't need be ashamed to cry in movies, it's cute. ;)

• Like 1

American Sniper

Furious 7

(Pretty obvious when in both of those)

Age of Ultron

when Steve tells Tony that the man who wanted to settle down and have a normal life isn't the same person that woke up out of the ice

Edited by Ethan Hunt