Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Saturday as also such a beautful first 70 degree days probably since September. 

I couldn't imagine winter weather for most of the year. But I hear Minnesota is beautiful.

That is very, very good. Late shows here look dead so far, but this town pretty much rolls up the sidewalks at 9 PM on work nights.

Last movie to do high Sunday night business was TA.

However even with current perdictions it looking for biggest sunday business since TA regardless. 

Did anyone post this yet?

5ce668328bacc8d7c507c47ba08f8e55d6cde11d

Even with the obvious affect of the sports on Saturday, this is the most baffling, disappointing weekend in my 23 years of following box office.

Were people seriously expecting 230m+ or something?  Jesus.

-35%

maybe i should just list all 50 states (or 250 markets) + us territories LOL

This has been a most educational weekend for the box office nuts.  What you tell us gives me much better insight into what I'm seeing from the outside. This weekend in particular has shown me how different things can affect different markets more than others and the combination of several events can be lethal.

Edited by Ecstasy
  • Like 3

Were people seriously expecting 230m+ or something?  Jesus.

It's crazy but it's what happens on these boards. There was a super long 200M OW thread for TDKR

• Like 1