Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Ha, well it wasn't going to be the same no matter what. TA1 was expected to be big, but no one expected 207. TA2 would have needed to shock everyone with a 275-300 number in order to get the same kind of excitement on the forum.

Yep I think same with TDKR (if tragic events did not happen).

When expectations are sky high the game is more about reaching them or not. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

it just goes to show that the size of the number itself doesn't matter, it's how big it is compared to expectations. hence a small movie could break out to 50m ow and be more exciting than this

• Like 2

If somehow Star Wars pulled off a 200M+ OW in December, I think that could cause some insanity here

Or even 200M Batman v Superman, but I honestly think Star Wars is more likely there

That's kind of ginormous for December, though.

I took that into account with my prediction. If Star Wars came out in May, I'd be predicting 230M

• Like 2

If somehow Star Wars pulled off a 200M+ OW in December, I think that could cause some insanity here

Or even 200M Batman v Superman, but I honestly think Star Wars is more likely there

i think the greatest heroes of all time finally on the big screen and great traliers make bvs supes far more likely to blow past 200-230m ow. superman has fans for nearly 85yrs and then yur adding bats and ww. forget about it.

sws fans go back only 38 yrs in comparison

superman has fans for nearly 85yrs and then yur adding bats and ww. forget about it.

sws fans go back only 38 yrs in comparison

oh no, here we go again

generations of ghosts rising from the grave to go see the latest superman movie

I just don't understand why you would root against it??? The movie was fucking fantastic..

Now you know why BKB. Various reasons.  But it all boils down to agendas. We all have them in one form or another.

If you ask a random 20 people on the street to name an actor who played Superman, 19 would say Christopher Reeve and 1 would say Tom Welling. A grand total of zero people would say the nobody that's currently playing Superman.

Come on Kal. Just picking numbers at random there.

he heard it via the radio

• Like 1