Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

Really good like Hostel, Saw 2, JP 2 or The Grudge, you mean? Coz I'm not sure what the purpose of the list you posted was.Also, have any of you watched something outside of US mainstream with maybe some token Asian ghost flicks sprinkled on top?Do names such as Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci, Ruggero Deodato or Mario Bava ring a bell? Just wondering...

The list was all I watched.

The list was all I watched.

In that case you've barely scratched the surface. (and got a lot of dirt under your nails in the process) My advice for you: best horror is usually not made by Hollywood, unless by best you mean safe and generic. Edited by Bitcher

In that case you've barely scratched the surface. (and got a lot of dirt under your nails in the process) My advice for you: best horror is usually not made by Hollywood, unless by best you mean safe and generic.

Are you talking about foreign horror movies? If so, I am not into many foreign movies other my country and Hollywood.

The Hostel was amazing. Best revenge flick among horror movies. I also love old Argento shit. Profundo Roso really scared the shit out of me.

Hostel was stunning creepy.. Who comes up with this shit?They must be sick in their heads..

The Hostel was amazing. Best revenge flick among horror movies.I also love old Argento shit. Profundo Roso really scared the shit out of me.

That one sure had a twist, eh? But I'll say in terms of pure giallo goodness Tenebrae is even better.And I wouldn't call Hostel best in anything, really. As far as revenge flicks go give me original Last House on the Left over this.

Are you talking about foreign horror movies? If so, I am not into many foreign movies other my country and Hollywood.

Cronenberg horror is fucked up and it`s 100% canadian. So no Hollywood here. Korean horror is also very fucked up.

Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, German (not necessarily fucked up but definitely classic), the list goes on. I say if you remain ignorant to all of them, you have no business calling yourself a horror fan.

Edited by Bitcher

Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, German (not necessarily fucked up but definitely classic), the list goes on. I say if you remain ignorant to all of them, you have no business calling yourself a horror fan.

I have seen Pan's Lybrint (I am not sure I have spelled it right)

Also Indian.....

Really good like Hostel, Saw 2, JP 2 or The Grudge, you mean? Coz I'm not sure what the purpose of the list you posted was.Also, have any of you watched something outside of US mainstream with maybe some token Asian ghost flicks sprinkled on top?Do names such as Dario Argento, Lucio Fulci, Ruggero Deodato or Mario Bava ring a bell? Just wondering...

You're soooooooo cool. So edgy ;):lol:

I have seen Pan's Lybrint (I am not sure I have spelled it right)

It's Labyrinth and while good (if too politically loaded), it's only partially a horror movie. I was mainly referring to flicks like REC, The Orphanage or older gems like Who can Kill a Child or La Residencia.

You're soooooooo cool. So edgy ;):lol:

So edgy in fact that I'm round. Just look at my avatar.But seriously, it simply annoys me when people only mention Amerikwan products, which are usually overproduced, over stylized, derivative shlock when discussing horror for it's actually a genre where Hollywood is upstaged by a whole lot of countries. Edited by Bitcher