Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

I always laughed at people who said the world would end in 2012. There must be something to it because people are seemingly seeing anything at the cinemas because the know they won't be able to for much longer. The end is coming.

The ending was dreadful, but I was really surprised at how anti-Catholic the film was. There were a few lines that attack the Church that were just there to "sucker punch" the audience and give the filmmakers political point of view, but it took you out of the film.

• Founder / Operator

I always laughed at people who said the world would end in 2012. There must be something to it because people are seemingly seeing anything at the cinemas because the know they won't be able to for much longer. The end is coming.

Good news for Hobbit, Django, and World War Z. :lol:

With a 12 mill OD, will it hit 28 mill for the weekend? It will probably plummet today and Sunday, with the playoffs in the NFL it should drop 40%. Could we see 12, 9.5, 5.5?

It opened with 17M Baumer, 28M OW is locked at this point. 35M is the real question. WOM is toxic and received an F from CinemaScore.

Edited by CJohn

• Founder / Operator

With a 12 mill OD, will it hit 28 mill for the weekend? It will probably plummet today and Sunday, with the playoffs in the NFL it should drop 40%. Could we see 12, 9.5, 5.5?

$16.9m is the current estimate. ;)But I do agree, huge drops are on the way. Early word of mouth is pretty bad it seems, and Last Exorcism dropped 25% on its first Saturday with no NFL playoffs to contend with that weekend.