grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

i know but its a film like tlk or fn or incredibles that deserve to be disneys top law dog. Frozen the song and sisterhood themes with some dark elements could have been epic, but they dropped the ball for the final act of the movie.

I doubt Frozen would have been as nearly successful as it was, if they tried to make the ending a little darker honestly. 

Edited by Insidearcher

How does opening day go down by a million and singe day record go down by minor dollar figures and you have nice even numbers as well.

If this was paramount you guys be having a field day.

Edited by Lordmandeep

How does opening day go down by a million and singe day record go down by minor dollar figures and you have nice even numbers as well.

Even numbers? There's a "point" whatever on all three days and the OW.

This is NOTHING like what Paramount does, and you know it.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 1

So when do I need to come back to hear you say this 4 more times? We're both on the east coast, so should we shoot for 6:10pm, 9:05pm, 11:45pm, and 2:02am? Lemme know, I dont wanna miss it.

Buzz wasn't as good, but he'll let you know during the film when he and his friends are talking.

• Like 2

lord vegita ,trust me no fudging.necessary. look at the lines going around city blocks in ny my friend. Jpworld is on some new level of fans coming out in droves. It may hit over 600 m in june

is thT for ps4? Planning on getting one soon. So i could pick that up as well.

For some reason i think id4 may suprise too. 90s making a comeback lol

ps3.  I haven't gotten a ps4 yet

It's great. Bought it over the weekend

glad to hear it.  I have heard nothing but good stuff about it so far :)

I've just returned from the future. December 21 2015 to be precise. Here is the headline from The Box Office Theory news page.

"Heavy Blizzards in North East stop The Force Awakens from Breaking Opening Weekend Record."

Edited by DeeCee

Look it happens all the time.

studios readjust daily numbers Fri sat sun.

It is a fudge but opening weekend record is real.

They just wanted the triple crown.

Universal is just like all other studios.

• Like 1

Actually, Universal's official actuals always end in either a 0, or occasionally a 5. I think Universal's internal calculations are either rounded up or down to the nearest $5 or $10...

I've just returned from the future. December 21 2015 to be precise. Here is the headline from The Box Office Theory news page.

"Heavy Blizzards in North East stop The Force Awakens from Breaking Opening Weekend Record."

lol a lot of jedis about to make you need a lot of bionics with their light sabers with that post dee lol