grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

I remember that Jurassic Park arcade game that used to be at Chuckie Cheese's (heck some might still have it). The T-Rex in the beginning of that game kept me up for weeks.

There's runs of it on YouTube. Maybe I should look it up right now...

When I was little, it was never the T-Rex that bothered me. It was always the velociraptors. They were my boogeymen.

They still are!

Heck yeah. T-Rex was just awe-inspiring even as she tried to eat the kids in the SUV. Actually I wouldn't have minded if she ate the stupid girl who turned on the flashlight and shot it right in T-Rex's face.

But the raptors were scary as hell. Smart, fast, huge claws, and pack hunters. Nowhere to hide from them since they are small enough to fit in the same spaces as humans.

• Like 4

Nah, he actually doesn't. He sees them from time to time during daycare events and stuff, but he's that into them.

Now that's a great parent. Tele, you should take Tele Jr. to his second opening weekend in a few days; pretty sure LEGO might finally have a contender for animated quality

Tele and his displeasure for animated cinema is unhealthy.

Eh, he just likes good animated cinema. Note his "that was decent" towards The LEGO Movie, that's pretty good in Tele's book

Minions are a mistake, they're nothing but trash and it's good Tele realizes it to save Tele Jr from the horrors

• Like 1