grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

My theater got absolutely murdered this weekend. About 30,000 admits from Friday-Sun and JW was responsibile for around 24,000 of them. For frame of reference TA1 cleared around 20,000 in its OW and IM3 was around 18,000. We have never seen such a behemoth, we were so unprepared, 12:30 am showings were selling out, that never happens. I cannot wait to see what this will do. 600m+ looks very reasonable at this point and I wouldn't be surprised to see it challenge 650m. Might be a bit premature but this thing has defied all logic so far so might as well let it do its thing and try to make sense out of it.

Edited by blackspider

You haven't seen some of my posts then :)

It's hard to catch your post man, once you post then there are 30 frantic pages that follow. I got you bookmarked now though, I won't miss a thing from here on out.

I do I think the record is real  

With RTH wise words, I repent Sat and Sunday are recrods,  just with such small margin were legit to be questioned  

I believe the record is real 

My theater got absolutely murdered this weekend. About 30,000 admits from Friday-Sun and JW was responsibile for around 24,000 of them. For frame of reference TA1 cleared around 20,000 in its OW and IM3 was around 18,000. We have never seen such a behemoth, we were so unprepared, 12:30 am showings were selling out, that never happens. I cannot wait to see what this will do. 600m+ looks very reasonable at this point and I wouldn't be surprised to see it challenge 650m. Might be a bit premature but this thing has defied all logic so far so might as well let it do its thing and try to make sense out of it.

Awesome. Did you work all three days?

So clearly massive over performance on West Coast and Heartland.