#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

If SW gets past Avatar this December then you'll be getting a lot of drunk excited Kelli. :lol:(in contrast to drunk depressed Kelli when MJ2 comes out)

Why is that? You don't expect it to make insane $$$$??? Because even I think it will. :mellow:

Even without it, the most emotional scene in the movie is one that will effect anyone who has experience growing up; AKA everyone but Baumer

If I'm not about to see JW for the second time tomorrow I'd go to see IO just to see if you're right. I doubt it though.

I really feel like this has been the most assured marketing campaign Pixar's done in quite a while. They set the tone with the teaser trailer and never wavered from it, unlike Brave's wildly uneven campaign.

Definitely; it's probably up there with Toy Story 3 and WALL-E in marketing campaigns. I mean, this trailer is one of the best they've ever done IMO:

• Like 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">INSIDE OUT earned an estimated $34.238M on opening day Friday. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/InsideOut?src=hash">#InsideOut</a></p>&mdash; BoxOffice (@BoxOffice) <a href="https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/612279826884464640">June 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If I'm not about to see JW for the second time tomorrow I'd go to see IO just to see if you're right. I doubt it though.

IDK if you'd cry; I have a friend who saw it who didn't cry, but I'd be surprised if you weren't moved by it