#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Yeah, Cal did give RTH a hard time during TA2. No sense in pretending that didn't happen. RTH is freakin' awesome and those who attack him should be banned IMHO. He does not have to come here and post a damn thing for us.

Yes. I'm saying it's his 1am or later updates that matter. The early ones are awesome but not the deciders.

Yeah, Cal did give RTH a hard time during TA2. No sense in pretending that didn't happen. RTH is freakin' awesome and those who attack him should be banned IMHO. He does not have to come here and post a damn thing for us.

More like his devoted fanbase but yeah I was harsh. Didn't say I thought he shouldn't stop posting however, never ?d his professionalism.

Different opinions don't equal trolling. You'll see when the weekend is over by how much JW will disappoint.

Just curious, what would you see as disappointing? I think anything under 90 would be regarded as a disappointment, but I highly doubt that its happening.
  • Like 2

Different opinions don't equal trolling. You'll see when the weekend is over by how much JW will disappoint.

Many OW predictions are below what 2nd weekend will do, explain the disappointment please? It won't beat TA 2nd weekend record is disappointing??? Lol haha good one

• Like 2