#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

A quick google search of Pachycephalosaurus and it shows that it makes an appearance in minecraft as well. But no one said anything about that.

I will take my own advice and I will turn my back on the troll that is named water, like Nancy turned her back on Freddy and took away his power.

LWS+-+Nancy.jpg

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

There's a dinosaur called Ankylosaurus.  I think those of with ankles should be offended by the name.  Clearly it is a derogatory terms about ankles and those of us with them.

• Like 2

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/jurassic-worlds-unintentionally-very-racist-line-is-stunning-audiences-10328121.html

rooooofl

This bitch-made insta-outrage culture we're living is seriously reaching absurd levels.  You can't read anything in the news anymore without somebody being offended over silly shit.

I.....I think this article may have killed a few of my brain cells.

• Like 4

There's a dinosaur called Ankylosaurus.  I think those of with ankles should be offended by the name.  Clearly it is a derogatory terms about ankles and those of us with them.

As a person with ankles, how dare you mention that name. You've offended the whole human race!

• Like 1

Water, why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here.  You are the worst kind of troll.  You actually think your ridiculous attempt at stating some ridiculous opinion actually matters to anyone.

I see what you did here.

• Like 5

Because they should be SMART ENOUGH to know iit's not "Paki".

Stupid people don't deserve extra consideration.

are you joking? so if there was a nigrsaurus and the line was "the nigrs are out of containment" they're stupid and should be smart enough to know? even though it doesn't matter and they still had to sit there and hear a word that could be extremely painful for them? like i'm asking genuinely are you joking? do you really have so little understanding of the world that you don't get how hearing a word that is identical to a violent racial slur could hurt someone? and instead you call them stupid? do you not see that you're being extremely prejudiced?

and @ baumer how are you a mod? like you're totally biased, you're breaking the forum rules by making hateful comments instead of stopping them, and you're trying to bully me off the forums, i don't get it. plus it's hilarious that you were talking about how you and everyone else who was raised with your parents physically disciplining you "turned out fine" except you're clearly anything but fine. you're obviously disgruntled, bigoted, lacking in empathy and critical social thinking skills, and poorly adjusted for human interaction. that's really fucking sad, attacking and making fun of people on the internet, including kids.

are you joking? so if there was a nigrsaurus and the line was "the nigrs are out of containment" they're stupid and should be smart enough to know? even though it doesn't matter and they still had to sit there and hear a word that could be extremely painful for them? like i'm asking genuinely are you joking? do you really have so little understanding of the world that you don't get how hearing a word that is identical to a violent racial slur could hurt someone? and instead you call them stupid? do you not see that you're being extremely prejudiced?

and @ baumer how are you a mod? like you're totally biased, you're breaking the forum rules by making hateful comments instead of stopping them, and you're trying to bully me off the forums, i don't get it. plus it's hilarious that you were talking about how you and everyone else who was raised with your parents physically disciplining you "turned out fine" except you're clearly anything but fine. you're obviously disgruntled, bigoted, lacking in empathy and critical social thinking skills, and poorly adjusted for human interaction. that's really fucking sad, attacking and making fun of people on the internet, including kids.

I think you need a time out. 

:mellow:

Think he's talking about how it came out that Marvel was not looking for anything but a white actor to play Spider-Man.

Which is normal. Peter Parker is white.

• Like 1