#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

The best fanboy argument ever, hahahahahahaha. Kal was a jewel. Wish he posted more here.

Everytime he does new comedy gold happens. He is coming for Star Wars, I assure you :lol:

Everytime he does new comedy gold happens. He is coming for Star Wars, I assure you :lol:

Everyone will show up for Star Wars. And we'll get TONS of new Star Wars stans flooding in from all the Star Wars fansites for Rth's numbers

• Like 1

Guys, I really miss Harry Potter. Box office has never been the same since it ended. :(

I miss Harry, Ron, and Hermione so much. 

tumblr_lfkz9dlFNB1qg4yquo1_500.png

I say the same thing about the original Transformers movies also.  

I miss Sam, Mikaela and Agent Simmons.  But most of all, Mikaela.

intervention-cry-o.gif

• Like 2

I like Kal, but the dude just loves to overpredict fanboy movies, and that's what I enjoy about him.

Without Kal we wouldn't have Chewy's signature. That and the memories from Summer 2006.
  • Like 1

i got BANNED on another board once.

I called this guy named SUPERSHADOW

a

$$#@%$%^$#%%^^!   $%^^%$%&&$#@@!!

all the stuff in the books

not to mention LIAR

those were the days

Everyone will show up for Star Wars. And we'll get TONS of new Star Wars stans flooding in from all the Star Wars fansites for Rth's numbers

Fun times are coming.
  • Like 1

Was Kal banned for Avatar's run? BKB was for Avengers. Two of the situations you could call tragic irony or poetic justice depending on perspective, lol.

He was, I think. And then he flooded the board with Inception spoilers as revenge

Was Kal banned for Avatar's run? BKB was for Avengers. Two of the situations you could call tragic irony or poetic justice depending on perspective, lol.

Kal was banned a couple of days before Avatar. Talk about a Christmas miracle.

• Like 2

He was, I think. And then he flooded the board with Inception spoilers as revenge

oh! Inception spoilers would have killed me.....

that is one movie you just can't