#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Hey guys!

I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to make an account after all this crazy Jurassic world stuff!

My question is......with how fast this thing is making money, do you think it could surpass Titanic??

Welcome!

Right now I think it'll finish between The Avengers and Titanic, but if it continues to hold well its entirely possible

Hey guys!

I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to make an account after all this crazy Jurassic world stuff!

My question is......with how fast this thing is making money, do you think it could surpass Titanic??

Welcome to the forums. It has a chance to pass Titanic, but I think it will fall short.

The difference between Jurassic World and Jurassic Park is that Jurassic World realizes that its characters aren't interesting and doesn't make you focus on them to much, where as Jurassic Park is like see these uninteresting characters , yeah, sit here and listen to them talk about science and dinosaurs for an hour.

Welcome!

Right now I think it'll finish between The Avengers and Titanic, but if it continues to hold well its entirely possible

Welcome to the forums. It has a chance to pass Titanic, but I think it will fall short

How much do you think it will end up making

Hey guys!

Gross after weekend 2 - $401 (assuming it makes $2-3m more in actuals)

Weekend 3: 56m (-47%)

Weekend 4: 34m (-40%) should get a Holiday boost

Weekend 5:  16m (-53%) big opener in Minions/post Holiday drop

Weekend 6: 10m (-38%)

Weekend 7: 5m (-50%) big opener in MI5

Remaining weekends: 10m ish

$532m

Should pull another 120-140m in summer weekdays. So yeah, should be a very good chance of Titanic going down. Will have to have unusually good holds though to get Avatar. Which at the rate it's going so far, might not be out of the question.