#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Kids are pretty bad. I hoped that seeing it at 7 PM on a Thursday last night would help, but nope, there were many kids and screaming babies.

They are bad. When I saw TA2 during Thursday preview there were several of them that couldn't sit the hell down and be quiet during the movie.

Even DISNEY is giving away early Friday and weekend estimates, WHAT THE FUCK :rofl:

Exhibitor Relations
8 min ·

Pixar's INSIDE OUT is headed towards $26M on Friday, $65M-$70M for the weekend, per Disney.

Edited by CJohn

It could follow Brave or Wall-e and drop, on the other hand it could follow Ratatouille or Cars and increase.

Well, I think it will drop, because that's what I want it to do.  :)

• Sad 1

I might see IO, just for Gopher, but I'll pay for JW.

Fuck Pixar.

Why 'fuck pixar'?

It could follow Brave or Wall-e and drop, on the other hand it could follow Ratatouille or Cars and increase.

It could either decrease or it could increase? Thanks for the analysis Ethan

I have never had a bad experience with children at the theatre... *shrug *

Me neither. Only people I have problems with are hipster wannabe Ebert's who feel the need to deconstruct aloud to their buddies when the movie is playing, just stfu.

• Like 3

Me neither. Only people I have problems with are hipster wannabe Ebert's who feel the need to deconstruct aloud to their buddies when the movie is playing, just stfu.

such as lordmandeep?

• Like 2

Why 'fuck pixar'?

It could either decrease or it could increase? Thanks for the analysis Ethan

Because they put out shitty movies that brainwash people into thinking they are good.

Hate Pixar.