baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I might like Doom more than most because that is actually the only Indiana Jones movie I have seen from the original trilogy... :mellow: I will correct that this Summer, I promise. Same with Mad Max.

WTF...stop hanging around playgrounds and watch Raiders immediately...

• Like 4

Will we have a movie ending between 200M and 299M this year? :lol: The likely candidates are Good Dinosaur and Spectre.

If no movie did end up in the 200m range, but multiple movies ended up at 300m or higher, it'd be the first time since '94 that's happened.

OK well that explains it. Maybe you should see Skull because it will give you a lot more appreciation for Doom (still big step down from Raiders/Crusade).

Like how some people grew to appreciate ROTJ after the prequels came out.

Avengers is officially down to just 2 records in the books: Summer Starter weekend and May opening weekend. TA1 held around 30 records until very recently. JP4 just took a T-Rex size shit on said records. Pretty shocking.

I searched Jurassic Park Avengers gif on Google. I was not disappointed with what followed:

tumblr_m5vv5aXfuj1r79z72o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5vv5aXfuj1r79z72o2_250.gif

tumblr_m5vv5aXfuj1r79z72o7_250.gif

• Like 2

If no movie did end up in the 200m range, but multiple movies ended up at 300m or higher, it'd be the first time since '94 that's happened.

Yeah, this year seems to be approaching a top-heaviness not seen since the attendance/theater boom started in '96.

Avengers is officially down to just 2 records in the books: Summer Starter weekend and May opening weekend. TA1 held around 30 records until very recently. JP4 just took a T-Rex size shit on said records. Pretty shocking.

And it came out of no where.

Most people predicted the standard 300 m domestic.

If someone told me a month ago that a Jurassic Park sequel was going to steal almost ever Avenger record I would've slapped the shit out of them.

And it came out of no where.

Most people predicted the standard 300 m domestic.

If someone told me a month ago that a Jurassic Park sequel was going to steal almost ever Avenger record I would've slapped the shit out of them.

Well, that's how it was with Avengers, too

Film to destroy JW won't be its sequel or Batman v Superman or Avengers 3 or whatever. It'll be another surprise

Well, that's how it was with Avengers, too

Film to destroy JW won't be its sequel or Batman v Superman or Avengers 3 or whatever. It'll be another surprise

giphy-facebook_s.jpg