baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Wachowski butt buddies are donezo, Matrix Revolutions is an atrocity.

Thats why they need to come back and do a fixer upper ala Singers return to Xmen... Time Travel shit could bring back Trinity and everyone else that shouldnt have bit the farm and the POS Revolutions.. CAL Bears :)... I hope TW gives them another shot at the Matrix Saga

Hugo Weaving & Natalie Portman carry that film, plot is meh despite the emotion it does bring out of me at the end.

I liked the plot, but the premise just isnt the thing that would have caught on to be BO phenom like the formers Matrix and Matrix 2.

Still a far better effort at an original sort of film than Tommorrow land. I cant believe Brad Bird directed that near POS level lack luster flop :(

PS though V is for Vendettas BO didnt really represent the quality of the film, that to me was another Triumph for the Wachoskis brothers all :)

Everyone (including me at one point) seemed to treat that movie like it was directed by the Wachowskis, but it actually wasn't, they just wrote and produced it.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Haven't seen it yet but I love the concept and many members here say its the return of classic Pixar so I'm excited to see it. I think I'm gonna go on Thursday

Sounds good :D.  I will proably  sneak into it after I watch Terminator 2 or if you give me a really great review . I ll pay lol. Hah hah