baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Seriously?

Doom is far better than Skull. 

Doom is easily one of the most tonally inconsistent blockbusters I have seen. It sharply veers between grimdark blood horror and goofy campfest like an out-of-control speeding bus.

• Like 2

Doom is OK. Skull is fucking terrible. Shia LaDouche is Indy's kid! Mother of all that is holy...

I haven't seen Skull and never will, but Doom is a big disappointment compared to Raiders and Crusade IMO.  Its irritating as shit and I don't care about some Temple in the middle of some boring ass jungle.

Doom is easily one of the most tonally inconsistent blockbusters I have seen. It sharply veers between grimdark blood horror and goofy campfest like an out-of-control speeding bus.

I might like Doom more than most because that is actually the only Indiana Jones movie I have seen from the original trilogy...  :mellow: I will correct that this Summer, I promise. Same with Mad Max. 

I haven't seen Skull and never will, but Doom is a big disappointment compared to Raiders and Crusade IMO.  Its irritating as shit and I don't care about some Temple in the middle of some boring ass jungle.

OK well that explains it. Maybe you should see Skull because it will give you a lot more appreciation for Doom (still big step down from Raiders/Crusade).

I might like Doom more than most because that is actually the only Indiana Jones movie I have seen from the original trilogy...  :mellow: I will correct that this Summer, I promise. Same with Mad Max. 

And yet you have seen TF2 twice? You're doing something very wrong my friend. Get your shit together! :P

• Like 2

And yet you have seen TF2 twice? You're doing something very wrong my friend. Get your shit together! :P

Twice in theaters, plus another time at home  :ph34r:

+Cinderella

Lmao, forgot about that one getting super fudged over 200M :lol: 

• Like 1

Temple of Doom is like Return of the Jedi: a very iconic and memorable first and last 20 minutes.

I can't say that much about Crystal Skull. Anything that might pass for iconic feels like a parody of a real Indiana Jones movie.

Plus I'll take the edgy, subversive, and offensive subtext about East Indian religion for Temple of Doom over the alien/Mayan bullshit from Crystal Skull.