baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I'll never understand why the first had the legs it did to start with. Such a lazy/unfunny script, imo.

It had a nice heart to it, surprisingly. At least that's why I liked it.

I honestly think Ted's concept is so great, that if I went into Hollywood and had to remake one movie, it'd be Ted. Would love a more bittersweet dark comedy than what we got.

• Like 1

I guess to be honest the expectations we were expecting with both Spy and Ted 2 were too high because Spy was affected by the NBA finals and even if it came out this weekend it would have made Tammy numbers and with Ted 2 it's a sequel to a comedy that has a following with adults and teenagers and I will admit the first Ted is actually pretty funny and is lots of fun I really liked it while I know some people on here don't feel the same and Ted became somewhat like The Hangover in which there was all kinds of stuff like shirts and was heavily quoted by people like whose baby is this and I remembered going to Myrtle Beach and seeing the baby Carlos strapped shirt there so a sequel was expected, but with The Hangover 2 and Ted 2 there are different results when the second Hangover came out I remembered people being all about it while Ted 2 it's average people thought it was hilarious while others think it looks bad so with this in mind a drop is expected but in the end Universal should be ok with it I mean look at Beverly Hills Cop II back in 1987 it took a steep decline from the first movie but Paramount wasn't bitching because it did well and did way better than The Golden Child which was disappointment for Paramount.

• Like 1

I guess to be honest the expectations we were expecting with both Spy and Ted 2 were too high because Spy was affected by the NBA finals and even if it came out this weekend it would have made Tammy numbers and with Ted 2 it's a sequel to a comedy that has a following with adults and teenagers and I will admit the first Ted is actually pretty funny and is lots of fun I really liked it while I know some people on here don't feel the same and Ted became somewhat like The Hangover in which there was all kinds of stuff like shirts and was heavily quoted by people like whose baby is this and I remembered going to Myrtle Beach and seeing the baby Carlos strapped shirt there so a sequel was expected, but with The Hangover 2 and Ted 2 there are different results when the second Hangover came out I remembered people being all about it while Ted 2 it's average people thought it was hilarious while others think it looks bad so with this in mind a drop is expected but in the end Universal should be ok with it I mean look at Beverly Hills Cop II back in 1987 it took a steep decline from the first movie but Paramount wasn't bitching because it did well and did way better than The Golden Child which was disappointment for Paramount.

some people weren't even BORN when the Golden Child was in theaters. That I have noticed on this board, lol

• Like 1

I think your grammar has hit menopause...'cuz where the hell are the periods?

• Like 2