baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Holy crap IO. JW is great but there's a precedent for that kind of jump, no June animation has jumped nearly as high as that. Sub-40 drop could be on the table for the weekend.

Potentially, 3rd biggest 2nd weekend by animation behind only Shrek 2 and TS3.  

• Like 1

Claire was a good character. Her arc added the only real "human touch" to the movie. Owen was a mediocre character, but Pratt still elevated him to make him more memorable than a good chunk of the characters in the rest of the series. Basically:

1. Malcolm

2. Claire

3. Alan Grant

4. Hammond

5. Owen

Only characters worth mentioning in the franchise.

Laura Dern should be slotted in here somewhere

0 fucks given in that entire production

There are some great actions sequences there among other things. It is a shame the story and most of the cast suck (Beckinsale has an awful accent, Colin tries but with that script..., Biel is awful). 

My dad got spoiled on Inside Out before we're going to see it on Tuesday; this gets me irrationally pissed off.

I don't get why people read multiple reviews before seeing a movie. He's read 12 reviews for it....