CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

You might want to reserve that comment for New Yorkers  :P , bit like IO big on WC and evenings

BANANA!!!??? I mean, NUMBAAAAAAA???

I'm asking a guy I've never met for number again, my mum would be so proud... :ph34r:

This Minions movie...it's just...Ummm what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, horrid.

Really? I was expecting Shrek the Third quality, but it was actually a lot of fun. Its fluff, but packs just enough laughs to make it enjoyable. Would have preferred the whole movie focusing on how the Minions met Gru though Edited by mahnamahna

Really? I was expecting Shrek the Third quality, but it was actually a lot of fun. Would have preferred the whole movie focusing on how the Minions met Gru though

That would have been much better. Instead we got a huge mess of a gilm.

Really? I was expecting Shrek the Third quality, but it was actually a lot of fun. Its fluff, but packs just enough laughs to make it enjoyable. Would have preferred the whole movie focusing on how the Minions met Gru though

They're probably saving that plot for Minions 2.

Honestly, I have only seen 15 minutes of the Despicable Me franchise and I have a feeling I would enjoy Minions the most of the bunch. Turned off DM1 because I didn't like Carell's accent and the sound design of the film felt ridiculous for what it was doing. The Minions are at least amusing slapstick on their own. Regardless, I doubt I will ever watch any of them all the way through.

I think he meant Minions is much bigger on the West Coast than early projections accounted for, just like Inside Out (which went from 27 to 34 on its opening day).

off around 1-2pm PST I had Minions high end 42 and reduced to 41, IO OD early on had high end from memory 35-36 when I put initial estimate out though no not that high reduced 30-32 range then it ended up 34 :). Gopher put out high end 43 from early on I still haven't looked at it again properly but that's probably be low end.. i'll take a look. 

Thing on top of everything else is even if day trade is good its like well is all mostly going to be day and considering schools out or will eve also perform well along with how much to account for pre-sales taken during day etc.

• Like 3