#ED

Weekend Actuals: Minions - 115.72M, JW - 18.15M, IO - 17.67M

If it can manage DM2's 2nd weekend drop (-47.4%) then it's going to have a great leggy run. Shrek the Third's 2nd weekend drop (-56.4%) would be problematic. 

Am thinking a 50 to 52% drop which would be typical for a 3.2 to 3.3 multi. 

DM2 had a 4 x mult. Shrek had a 2.6 x. Minions will be in between with a 3+ x

Losing ground to Avengers over the weekend, but that's normalized by the weekdays. It looks like Avengers started getting vacation benefits on about day 39, and more fully on day 46. At that point, JW will probably lose ground overall, but it's probably going to finish 20-30m ahead in the end.

Avatar's legs were just beastly. Just crushing those weekends. I wonder at what point it'll pass up JW's total. It beat Avengers on day 44.

So were Titanic's, obviously. It's 29th-31st days were 7.4, 12.4, and 10.2m, respectively. Though it was still only in the low 200s at that point. There are legs, and then there are LEGS.

I am looking at Avatar passing JW by Day 57 when Avatar had $642,146,324 as JW should still be under $640 million at that point, but should finish around $650 million, so that means Avatar would beat JW's domestic total on Day 59 when it had $661,217,278.  JW should pass Marvel's The Avengers unadjusted domestic run by Day 46 +/- 1 day.

Yes, Titanic had extremely long and consistent legs, first 10 weekends each at least $21 million, first 15 weeks each at least $15 million.  Titanic will be on my charts by Day 37 at #49 when it hits $268.87 million, then we can all bear witness to its rise up the charts.