ddddeeee

Emmy nominations 2015

Kyle chandler isn't all that special on bloodline. If anyone is gonna screw Hamm I figure it'll be bob odenkirk. (watch it be fucking Jeff Daniels)

Jeff Daniels winning again would be the perfect storm of WTF chaos.

Rooting for Odenkirk.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken getting a directing nom over Hardhome is an lol.

I wish Emmys didn't default actors from shows for the nod like Dinklage. I love Dinklage but he didn't do much this season to warrant a nod, especially compared to Kit.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken getting a directing nom over Hardhome is an lol.

I wish Emmys didn't default actors from shows for the nod like Dinklage. I love Dinklage but he didn't do much this season to warrant a nod, especially compared to Kit.

The only actor from GOT that even deserves a nomination this season is Lena Headey. How Emilia Clarke returned is beyond me.

• Like 2

I mean, Kit's improvement this year was very obvious, but even at that he's quite a few leagues behind Allen, Coster-Waldau, Dilange, Glen... all of them really.

He was rubbish for years and shouldn't be rewarded for not being rubbish for a season.

Edited by ddddeeee

Thinking about Louie's potential submissions now has me peeved that Michael Rappaport didn't get a Guest Actor nod for "Cop Story". Why do I even casually follow an organization that does nothing ever but disappoint me? (except that one time they gave Breaking Bad all the awards)

Some of the episode submissions are out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/67th_Primetime_Emmy_Awards

Amy Poehler fucked up her submission.

The finale wasn't a bad submission.

Her best choice would probably have been the one where she and Ron are locked in the room together.

Odenkirk and Banks made obvious submissions but excellent ones

Emilia Clarke? You got to be kidding me. Also the writing & directing nod for the GoT episode is ridiculous.

And anyone mentioning Kit Harrington and "award" close to each other should think again.

Very happy for Robin Wright, Lena Headey and Jim Carter.

Edited by ShouldIBeHere
  • Like 1

The finale wasn't a bad submission.

Her best choice would probably have been the one where she and Ron are locked in the room together.

Odenkirk and Banks made obvious submissions but excellent ones

I honestly don't think she can win with the finale, Leslie and Ron probably could have made her the frontrunner.