grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/17-7/19 | Ant-Man 57.23M DEMOLISHING , Minions 49.27M TOXIC WOM, TW 30.1M,IO 11.54M, JW 11.45M CRUMBLING

Never seen any of Lost. Thought the general consensus was it went off the rails in later seasons?

Season 1=BEST

Season 2= Eh until Henry Gale makes his entrance

Season 3= Eh until the last half with a BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF ending

Season 4= Great but short because of the writer's strike

Season 5= Shaked up the status quo, very interesting

Season 6= Mostly shit but a MASTERPIECE finale

BREAKING BAD beats it.. Finale and all...

BB may be the most well structure final season. It didn't leave it till the finale to answer everything or do all the heavy lifting. The entire final season set up a logical finale, and then they delivered on that. Perfect wrap-up to an almost perfect series.

• Like 3

The trailer is a work of art

That is the greatest trailer I have ever seen. My expectations are sky high. I will get a stream to see it live :lol: 

I've only watched Breaking Bad once, on netflix, in like 2 weeks. Man, that was a thrill ride. Does the show stand up on rewatch?

Yup. It definitely does. Switch it up though, watch the Spanish version as well, it is pretty much a scene for scene remake AND a great way to learn spanish

I'm only halfway through the first season. Stopped to watch season 3 of OITNB, finale was good but disappointing overall

This post reminded me I need to start Bojack Season 2. Would've probably finished it by now but I'm still overcoming a cold :(