grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/17-7/19 | Ant-Man 57.23M DEMOLISHING , Minions 49.27M TOXIC WOM, TW 30.1M,IO 11.54M, JW 11.45M CRUMBLING

Someone on IMDB said that their spouse once asked 'Is she blind?' when watching her in Season 4 and I can't take her seriously at all now.

tumblr_inline_mkcq0cAn8L1qz4rgp.jpg

MASTERFULL ACTING

I never quite understood the fascination with incest, beheadings and rape but maybe it's just me. Tried watching it and it felt like I was watching game of ISIS. Oh well to each their own

*Goes back to watching Tom & Jerry*

• Like 1

I never quite understood the fascination with incest, beheadings and rape but maybe it's just me. Tried watching it and it felt like I was watching game of ISIS. Oh well to each their own

*Goes back to watching Tom & Jerry*

Says the guy with a room full of Jurassic Park toys?! Because nothing says innocent and clean quite like a theme park where the attractions eat the tourists. :P

• Like 1

Stop before the series finale.  Tele likes it - that should be all you need to know. 

I have never seen Lost but the ending fuckery alone seems to be worth the ride :lol: 

• Like 2

Says the guy with a room full of Jurassic Park toys?! Because nothing says innocent and clean quite like a theme park where the attractions eat the tourists. :P

Except dinosaurs have been extinct for 65 million years and ISIS are beheading, raping and impaling innocent people as we speak. I can understand why people might like the show and respect their choice but it's just not for me. :P