grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

To be fair, they were TRYING to develop them, they were just all in development hell. Remember when there was a chance the Wachowskis might have done Plastic Man?

Yup, and Keanu Reeves was in talks to star. They even had a Green Lantern John Stewart film script that they almost greenlit, but the project eventually fell apart.

I am surprised nobody has touched any of the big 4 animes from the 90s. Beyblade, YuGiOh, Digimon and Pokemon were massive. A well done movie would do big business like TMNT.

Maybe they really want to but just can't? Digimon is already getting the nostalgia treatment, so why would they let an American company make a live action version of the same thing?

Maybe they really want to but just can't? Digimon is already getting the nostalgia treatment, so why would they let an American company make a live action version of the same thing?

YuGiOh is also getting it. They announced a new season with Yugi and Kayba.

Also I'm pretty sure the only reason Steel even originally greenlit was because of The Superman connection, even though the final product has no references to Superman, and is absolutely awful.

Same with Catwoman and Supergirl.

• Like 1

I just watched the Wedding Ringer, and honestly, its a super fun movie and pretty heartfelt without being extremely "funny".

I still want to see Pixels, but if its as bad as people (except Baumer) are saying it is, I wish it and paper towns could exchange box office numbers. That'd be nice.