department store basement

Which movies from 2013 will be well remembered in 10 years?

Why? Epic's already been forgotten and Croods is remembered for its surprisingly high box office take more than anything.

Well..It's remembered for being on based on a book called "The Leaf Men" by William Joyce. Also...the movie has many of it's fans who does consider it Blue-Sky's most underrated film. It's not very popular now....but it will gain a cult-following as years goes.

.....Don't ask why. <_<

Croods is already popular enough.  ^_^  It's from the same guys who did Lilo & Stitch & the HTTYD-films.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

Well currently, I'd remember these quickly

Gravity

Her

12 Years a Slave

Frozen

Wolf of Wall Street

Inside Llewyn Davis

Plus some others I'd rather not remember.  The General Audience will probably remember different ones (as well as Frozen and Gravity)

Edited by The Panda

3 hours ago, ShouldIBeHere said:

Whatever one may think about the Hobbit, all of them will be remembered and watched in the context of its franchise in 10 years time.

yeah but it will be remembered for all the wrong reasons, just like the star wars prequels.

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 1:51 PM, Joel M said:

Frozen will be the most remember because aside from its mega success, Disney never lets almost any of their animated movies to be forgotten. There will be broadway musicals, tv shows and lunch boxes with Elsa until the end of the world comes.

Gravity will be remembered as a technological landmark.

Hunger Games CF will be remembered as the peak of a huge franchise.

Wolf of Wall Street i think will end up in the top tier of Scorsese's work when he retires, so I think it will not be forgotten.

Also Pacific Rim and This is the End could end up building a strong cult following, they already halfway there.

From the rest Thor2, American Hustle, WWZ, The Wolverine and Dallas Buyers Club are already headed straight into oblivion.

Theres still people now that haven't heard of Pacific Rim, I don't see it being remembered at all.

2 hours ago, Jessie said:

Theres still people now that haven't heard of Pacific Rim, I don't see it being remembered at all.

I said both Pacific Rim and This is the End could end up having a cult following (emphasis on the cult). Because they seem like that kind of movie. I could be wrong.

A lot of people never heard about Donnie Darko or Dazed and Confused either, but they still have lots of fans decades later, way more than they had back in the day.