Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

How did Indy and Marion get off the island?

How did the truck end up on the edge of a cliff when it's clear that it's flat ground on the other side of the fence where the T-Rex broke out?

Why can't anybody, even the audience, see, hear or feel the T-Rex approaching before she attacks the raptors, when her footfalls previously caused ripples in water from a considerable distance?

Why does the starter on the DeLorean only fail when plot or dramatic tension needs it to?

What the hell happened with the Joker and the other guests in Bruce's penthouse after he jumped out the window to rescue Rachel?

If the movie as a whole is good, you don't ask these questions (or at least, they don't ruin the larger experience of the movie).

Edited by TServo2049

Universal's monsters never even started. Dracula was not supposed to be a part of it (I know they changed that by adding that small bit at the end and using the ADR magic when Dracula and the Vampire Lord first meet).  In reality, it was supposed to start with the Mummy reboot that is in hell right now :lol:

Paramount has an easy shared Universe but for some reason they won't use it. Team up GI Joe and TF every 3 years and in between release a TF movie in one year and a GI Joe movie in another.

I'm not sure anyone is really asking for a TF/GI Joe crossover other than hardcore fanboys.

I'm not sure anyone is really asking for a TF/GI Joe crossover other than hardcore fanboys.

Seems like a FAR BETTER idea than a Transformers Cinematic Universe tbh. Seems like something people would actually pay to see. The Rock, Wahlburgers aka Marky Mark and Optimus Prime in the same movie? Sounds great, take my money.

Btw Pink I'm ready to join you in the X-Men Origins fanclub. It's the drunk uncle of the X-Men movies

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. That movie is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Btw Pink I'm ready to join you in the X-Men Origins fanclub. It's the drunk uncle of the X-Men movies

Will.i.am deserved an Oscar for his role. I cried when Liev killed him.

'You know what's your problem, John? You're predictable'

• Like 5

I have it on bluray but I don't keep it where all the other X-men movies are, I hide it. 

Same. Only difference is that I own the first 4 X-Men movies on DVD instead of Bluray.

• Like 1