darkelf

Best Cinematography 2015

I'd predict Lubezki for the win, but I do think having just won twice in two years will keep him from being a sure thing. Wouldn't be shocked to see Richardson take home another one, or even Seale - I think people are underestimating Fury Road's chances across the board, and this wouldn't be a hard Oscar to give it considering it's such a showy, self-evidently great piece of work, and Seale is a respected veteran.

This seems to be out floppiest predictions so far.

The Revenant is locked.

The Hateful Eight should be in.

Son of Saul has a great chance here.

Joy is a possible spoiler as I'm sure DOR has been close before and Joy looks more engaging. This is my ballsy guess.

Carol, Mad Max, Sicario, Beasts of No Nations, maybe Bridge of Spies and MAYBE The Martian are fighting for fifth imo.

Edited by TStechnij

This seems to be out floppiest predictions so far.

The Revenant is locked.

The Hateful Eight should be in.

Son of Saul has a great chance here.

Joy is a possible spoiler as I'm sure DOR has been close before and Joy looks more engaging. This is my ballsy guess.

Carol, Mad Max, Sicario, Beasts of No Nations, maybe Bridge of Spies and MAYBE The Martian are fighting for fifth imo.

Also forgot about Hateful Eight. Haven't seen it yet obviously, but replace my Everest or Martian predict with it :)

I don't remember anything remarkable about Everest's cinematography, that whole movie was quite a letdown if you asked me. I'd say the Revenant is nearly assured to win just from the trailers alone, I did think The martin had great cinematography though.