Blankments

How to Be Single | Christian Ditter | February 12, 2016

On 11/18/2015, 4:04:48, babz06 said:

Zoolander will get females too though, in fact that might win the weekend. The trailer is very funny. 

Deadpool's audience is limited because of it's rating. 

This Film audience is also Limited too because of it rating as well. And Deadpool audience is not limited because of it's rating

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yes it is. Deadpool would be able to gross about 20-30M more if it was PG-13.

No It's Not....it wouldn't be able to make that gross if it was PG-13 and if that had happen it would make less about $9-16M... Box Office Bomb.....With An R it could make way more with $26-37M for Adults 

Leslie Mann and Dakota Johnson took what could have been a standard press junket interview for their latest film, How to be Single, and pushed it off the rails to hit on the attractive male interviewing them.

Watch above as they get him to unbutton his shirt and then judge his attempts at pick-up lines. (“Are you Google? Because you’re exactly what I’ve been searching for” gets a swift thumbs down — “Don’t ever say that again,” Johnson tells him.)

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I bet if I go the comments section of that video right now it's gonna be a bunch of "IF TWO GUYS SAID THAT STUFF TO A WOMAN!!!!!!!!"

edit: checked. people, man. people.

That actually happened.

Chris Gayle was fined and ostracized in all of the newspapers. He has decided to not do press interviews anymore.

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I bet if I go the comments section of that video right now it's gonna be a bunch of "IF TWO GUYS SAID THAT STUFF TO A WOMAN!!!!!!!!"

edit: checked. people, man. people.

A portuguese journalist said that at the end of the news here, on TV.

I was like what? :kitschjob: