kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

"I ain't seen nuthin" - terrified black guy

Proceeds to play butchered version of Ruff Ryder's Anthem.

Why not just bring back Bay's Mudflap and Skidmark? Smh.

I guess if the point was to alienate every demographic including the urban crowd and Bay fans then they succeeded. Great job.

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

"I ain't seen nuthin" - terrified black guy

Proceeds to play butchered version of Ruff Ryder's Anthem.

Why not just bring back Bay's Mudflap and Skidmark? Smh.

I guess if the point was to alienate every demographic including the urban crowd and Bay fans then they succeeded. Great job.

Bay alienated his own fans when he made made Age Of Extension and The Last Knight. Hopeful this along with Bumblebee can correct the travesty of the last two Transformers movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrinceRico said:

Bay alienated his own fans when he made made Age Of Extension and The Last Knight. Hopeful this along with Bumblebee can correct the travesty of the last two Transformers movie.

My point is this looks as ignorant and stereotypical as the Bayformers series.

As for non-superhero action movie: It's already over the second trailer of Fast X on number of likes on Youtube and Twitter. Looks like it's going to be higher on views too at the current rate, 10M on the first 24 hours is possible (main channel) which would be almost the same as the teaser. Also not too far behind The Marvels and I believe same as The Flash (on youtube).

23 hours ago, TMP said:

is the dueling edits thing true?

It's not unusual for studios to  show different cuts of a film at different test screenings. Just usually does not make the news.

Edited by dudalb

1 hour ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

It wasn't them who made the Bay series a hit however.

GA is what made the films so sucessful.

MY point was I noted the hard core fans here liked the latest trailer, the not to hard core people were much less impressed.

4 hours ago, PrinceRico said:

Yeah. How dare they make a Transformers film that pleases the people who made the franchise a shit load of money in the first place. 

Ehh I was a bit rude in my first reply. I am happy that fans of the original series are excited, and I hope they enjoy the movie.