kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals: 37.01 M THE MARTIAN | 20.42 M HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA II | 15.32 M PAN

How many movies do you usually have on at one time? (Which I guess comes down to how many screens you have and your opening times)

True. It's a smaller theatre so we only have 5 screens. Right now were playing Martian, Hotel, Pan, War Room, and a Canadian movie called Hyena Road. I get it a lot of the time why we can't get movies because of limited screen count. But this week for example, we got War Room (which completely bombed) instead of The Walk.

The only thing I can think of is the fact that 3 new films are opening next week, and if we opened The Walk instead of War Room, we could only get one of those new movies, because we would have to keep The Walk for 2 weeks instead of War Room and Hyena road, which we can get rid of after 1 week.

• Like 1

Yeah I can see why that would suck. You can't take as big risks when you have less space :(

We have 9 screens. Yesterday we had The Martian, Hotel Transylvania 2, Pan, The Walk, Everest, Legend, Regression, Macbeth, Miss You Already, Pixels, Inside Out, Strange Magic, Minions, Sicario, The Intern and Scorch Trials, plus some ballet show in Moscow. That's like 16+1 different movies in one day, it's kinda nauseating.

• Like 1

Yeah I can see why that would suck. You can't take as big risks when you have less space :(

We have 9 screens. Yesterday we had The Martian, Hotel Transylvania 2, Pan, The Walk, Everest, Legend, Regression, Macbeth, Miss You Already, Pixels, Inside Out, Strange Magic, Minions, Sicario, The Intern and Scorch Trials, plus some ballet show in Moscow. That's like 16+1 different movies in one day, it's kinda nauseating.

Ohm this I forgot MacBeth already opened over there! How is it? How's it doing?

Ohm this I forgot MacBeth already opened over there! How is it? How's it doing?

Poorly. I thought it would do much better than this, certainly in my area at least. Unfortunately that's not the case. And if it can't find an audience in the UK, it sure as hell won't in the States.

Poorly. I thought it would do much better than this, certainly in my area at least. Unfortunately that's not the case. And if it can't find an audience in the UK, it sure as hell won't in the States.

That's unfortunate :( Have you seek the film? Have you had the chance to talk to anyone as they're leaving the movie? What's the word on it?