WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

I would have to drive 35-40 minutes to see Crimson Peak. Bridge of Spies it is this weekend (in addition to Beasts of No Nation on Netflix).

I did a bit more than that just to see The Walk in IMAX 3D on Wednesday. 

Shouldn't TV spoiler rules be different? People are constantly beginning to binge watch shows years after they premiered in this day and age. 

TV spoiler rule is it must be tagged until the next season premieres or a year after.

Shouldn't TV spoiler rules be different? People are constantly beginning to binge watch shows years after they premiered in this day and age. 

Well, we can't make miracles. Rule is spoilers are not allowed while a season is on air and until the next season begins. After that it is fair game. 

Edited by CJohn

How long did you have to drive for the shitty-ass San Andreas steelbook?

It was on my way to college so technically nothing? I usually go on train but since I had to get the steelbook since it was pre-ordered with a special discount I took the car on that day. 

My next 2 steelbooks are both coming on November 4. Then there is one on November 18 and 2 more on November 25.

After that I hope there is one more in December and finally the extended versions edition of a certain trilogy that is coming out in mid December.