Impact

Your No Guts No Glory 2011 Oscar Predictions!

Its that time again! No guts, no glory!I don't mean something like:"The Artist will be nominated for best picture""Bucky Larson wont be nominated"No something like:"David Thewlis will get a supporting actor nom for War Horse"Of course these are not your official predictions, but your no guts, no glory ones!

Okay, here I go!Tintin and Rango will get screenplay noms.The Muppets will be nominated for more then just best song.Spielberg will get nominated. (Who would of thought this be this type of prediction)

It felt like it as of late. I remember one year someone said something like "Will Smith for Seven Pounds" and someone got mad saying he had no chance. I think they missed the point of the thread.

Bridesmaids gets a BP nodExtremely Loud and Incredibly Close gets a BP nod Dragon Tattoo is snubbed outside of score TOL is snubbed entirely Tinker Tailor is snubbed entirely Ides picks up an acting nod and maybe even a screenplay one