Impact

Your No Guts No Glory 2011 Oscar Predictions!

^Not sure if Fassbender is considered a lock for actor, I actually have Oldman in my predicts over him.

Only 3 spots are locked (Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin). Fassbender, Shannon, DiCaprio, Bichir, and Oldman are competing for the last two spots. The general consensus is that the 4th spot goes to Fassbender since he has the best and most consistent press for his film, so fishnets is essentially saying that Oldman, who right now is waaaaaay on the outside, will knock Fassbender entirely out of the nominations which seems pretty unlikely right now (since Fassbender would still be more likely than the other 3).

Only 3 spots are locked (Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin). Fassbender, Shannon, DiCaprio, Bichir, and Oldman are competing for the last two spots. The general consensus is that the 4th spot goes to Fassbender since he has the best and most consistent press for his film, so fishnets is essentially saying that Oldman, who right now is waaaaaay on the outside, will knock Fassbender entirely out of the nominations which seems pretty unlikely right now (since Fassbender would still be more likely than the other 3).

Yup, which is what NGNG is about. You have to come up with the craziest scenario and since locked 3 would be Too Stupid For Glory, I went with the almost lock. In reality, I expect Leo to be knocked off by either Oldman, Shannon or that SAG surprise Bichir.

Well this is what I have for actor in the game:Actor:Brad Pitt for MoneyballGeorge Clooney for The DescendentsLeonardo DiCaprio for J. EdgarJean Dujardin for The ArtistGary Oldman for Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, SpyAlt: Michael Fassbender for Shame

Even more:Rise of the Apes gets nominated for adapted screenplaySuper 8 gets nominated in original (well then again it is possible, but I'm not counting on it)Simon Pegg gets nominated for MI4 (okay no chance. Thats more of my dream nomination :P)