Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Hot take: The best franchise is Godzilla. Not because i love the franchise or that all of the movies are good (oh Lordy, they are not :rofl:), but ive yet to see someone who hates it. Sure, most people are not interested in them, but most would agree that the harmless charme of all of them gives Godzilla and hies friends a big bonus. On top of that, it is the oldest running franchise still around, the future looks really bright for it and it gave us some of the bes gifs of all time:

latest?cb=20130217045747

Funny-Godzilla-GIF-godzilla-37414055-400

wtf-Godzilla.gif

0kkqBbs.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Hot take: The best franchise is Godzilla. Not because i love the franchise or that all of the movies are good (oh Lordy, they are not :rofl:), but ive yet to see someone who hates it. Sure, most people are not interested in them, but most would agree that the harmless charme of all of them gives Godzilla and hies friends a big bonus. On top of that, it is the oldest running franchise still around, the future looks really bright for it and it gave us some of the bes gifs of all time:

latest?cb=20130217045747

Funny-Godzilla-GIF-godzilla-37414055-400

wtf-Godzilla.gif

0kkqBbs.gif

giphy.gif

Truth to power.

• Like 1

Merry xmas to fellow pandorans and to sws, potter, funny cape, dark cape, lego, lotr, pirate, zilla, shrek, bond, disney princess, muppets, t formers, furious and fast, talking yellow jelly beans, dino park, jones, toystory,ice age, trek, terminator and all fans of film. Have a great one.. I mean it to all. yes that includes you marvel fans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Merry xmas to fellow pandorans and to sws, potter, funny cape, dark cape, lego, lotr, pirate, zilla, shrek, bond, disney princess, muppets, t formers, furious and fast, talking yellow jelly beans, dino park, jones, toystory,ice age, trek, terminator and all fans of film. Have a great one.. I mean it to all. yes that includes you marvel fans.

For acknowledging it you’ve earned my respect.

This is embarrassing for the cinematic universe:

I don't think the MCU movies have even 5 female characters that would be considered badass.

Both ABC and Netflix made their second Marvel production led by a female character. The film division will make one after 20 movies and 11 years, and only to catch up with DC after they announced Wonder Woman.

• ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This is embarrassing for the cinematic universe:

I don't think the MCU movies have even 5 female characters that would be considered badass.

Both ABC and Netflix made their second Marvel production led by a female character. The film division will make one after 20 movies and 11 years, and only to catch up with DC after they announced Wonder Woman.

Or...not.

On 12/24/2017 at 4:51 PM, That One Guy said:

Top five moments of any movie I’ve seen in the theater.  I laughed with joy for a solid 2 minutes.  It was wonderful.

Great moment.  I don’t know if it quite made up for the two hours of cock tease before it, but great moment.

Are the critics wrong or are the fans wrong?

Critics

TLJ : 91%

JL : 40%

Audience

TLJ : 52%

JL : 78%

If we keep bashing JL because of its horrible RT score and we ignore that 4 out 5 moviegoers like the movie, should we by the same token ignore that half the audience of TLJ hate the movie and state  that TLJ is a great movie? 

Or can we say the critics got it wrong for both movies?

Just now, langer said:

Are the critics wrong or are the fans wrong?

Critics

TLJ : 91%

JL : 40%

Audience

TLJ : 52%

JL : 78%

If we keep bashing JL because of its horrible RT score and we ignore that 4 out 5 moviegoers like the movie, should we by the same token ignore that half the audience of TLJ hate the movie and state  that TLJ is a great movie? 

Or can we say the critics got it wrong for both movies?

They're giving out their opinions. Not really a right or wrong thing.

• Like 1

There's no right or wrong opinion but when a film is certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes yet it is a horrible movie in the public consciousness you can say critics were wrong.

Batman v Superman eventually will be considered a classic and one of the best movies of all time because there's millions of people who love it and it's their favorite film and they will carry that for their whole life, their kids will grow up watching it and loving it, so it will be one of Hollywood's great classics, and when people go check the score on RT they will laugh at the critics just like they do now with the Indianas Jones 4 score and the Avengers Age Of Ultron score.

• Haha 8
  • ...wtf 2

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

There's no right or wrong opinion but when a film is certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes yet it is a horrible movie in the public consciousness you can say critics were wrong.

Batman v Superman eventually will be considered a classic and one of the best movies of all time because there's millions of people who love it and it's their favorite film and they will carry that for their whole life, their kids will grow up watching it and loving it, so it will be one of Hollywood's great classics, and when people go check the score on RT they will laugh at the critics just like they do now with the Indianas Jones 4 score and the Avengers Age Of Ultron score.

Haha, what a story, Mark! 

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I think I'm getting a contact high.