grim22

Weekend Estimates: Bond 35.4M, Peanuts 24.2M, Coopers 8.4M, Martian 6.7M, 33 5.8M

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I'm trying to remember the names of hunger games characters. I got jennifer lawrence, thor's brother, peter but spelled in a dumb way. i'm pretty sure PSH's character is something stupid like Honeycomb Dongleberry or whatever.

You're probably confusing Hunger Games and Key & Peele. But that name does sound plausible.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I'm trying to remember the names of hunger games characters. I got jennifer lawrence, thor's brother, peter but spelled in a dumb way. i'm pretty sure PSH's character is something stupid like Honeycomb Dongleberry or whatever.

PSH was Plutarch(only because I rewatched the other day)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

I was gonna go for a rewatch but i've seen the first two twice and that's the most times I'll ever need to see them, i think i've got the gist. third one I'll definitely give a rewatch cos I remember zero of what happens.

That is because nothing happens except in the last 5 minutes when Peeta attacks Katniss. 

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Yup. Wonder where the marketing is for it, the buzz does seem much lower than even MJ1.

Marketing here is through the roof. Legendary November for Portugal at the box office will continue after Spectre dominance in the first 2 weeks. Steve Jobs tanked, tho. 

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

It's interesting how the 50th anniversary hype was pretty much the only reason why Skyfall was so huge 

And there was something for everyone in that one. 
We had the villain from No Country for old men as a villain.
We had the villain from HP as one of the leads.
We had a extremely sexy black lady.
We had good direction.
We had a Harry Potter ending.
We had the east asia, we had the mountains, and London. 

In spectre, we got
Africa (cuz africans sure like their Bond)
Mexico (cuz Bond knows his rythm)
And the Villains from Basterds
And Sherlock.