WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg49): Mockingjay 101M | Spectre 14.6M | Night Before 10.1M | SITE 6.63M

1 minute ago, misafeco said:

I hope so. But if we're going by MJ1 numbers under 100M is a real possibility.

They are not report an actual of 98.5M. If that happens, they are gonna Paramount it into the 100M. 

• Like 7

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

My point is....that both those 2 movies opened at $77M OW.

Order of the Phoenix = $77,108,414

Half Blood-Prince = $77,835,727

But they didn't opened on a Friday so you can't compare them with Hunger Games 4. Transformers 4 opened on a Friday.

Just now, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

No shit, genious! :angry:

And also...think before you just say the obvious.

I am not sure why you brought HP5, HP6 and Eclipse to the conversation in the first place, tbh. 

Just now, CJohn said:

I am not sure why you brought HP5, HP6 and Eclipse to the conversation in the first place, tbh. 

They were also movies that opened over what MJ2 opened at now......but those movies didn't hit over $100M OW....even with that. That's why.

So we can't always rely on a $46M OD to get to $100M OW....we need to wait how the actual OW will be. OW's can be unpredictable at times.

5 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

They were also movies that opened over what MJ2 opened at now......but those movies didn't hit over $100M OW....even with that. That's why.

So we can't always rely on a $46M OD to get to $100M OW....we need to wait how the actual OW will be. OW's can be unpredictable at times.

But those movies didn't opened on a Friday. :lol: 

No movie that opened with 46M on a Friday did under 100M OW. It would be the first time ever if it happens.