kayumanggi

Thursday Numbers | 10.4 M THG: MOCKINGJAY II | 6.56 M THE GOOD DINOSAUR | 6.46 M CREED

Good Dinosaur was good. Not Inside Out level of course, more like Brave level, which means it's good, just not Pixar-brilliance.

Same way Bridge of Spies is "middle of the road Spielberg but good compared to other movies" is the same with this for animation.

5 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Good Dinosaur was good. Not Inside Out level of course, more like Brave level, which means it's good, just not Pixar-brilliance.

Same way Bridge of Spies is "middle of the road Spielberg but good compared to other movies" is the same with this for animation.

Hmm, this distinction should be made more often.

41 minutes ago, DAJK said:

No seriously how can it be at a 5.3 no way is it that bad lol

I wouldn't take IMDb scores all that seriously if you were. Most of the people voting haven't even probably seen the film.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Noctis said:

I've wanted you gone from these forums for years. So believe me when I say that I do have patience.

Good. Guess what though? Hope you still have a lot left in you since I got a lot more left in me.

fciBxmn.gif

Edited by Claire Evans Holt
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

No one cares about imdb scores.

Even cinemascores are more useful.

No of course. I just don't want to think that that is going to represent a large portion of audiences.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What is the rollout plan for The Danish Girl anyway? I mean obviously this has significantly less commercial appeal than either of Tom Hooper's previous films but still.

Hopefully a relatively quick one. The next two weeks look dire.